Poached Eggs and Mushroom recipe
Cafe Style Breakfast anyone?
This recipe is perfect for impressing your overnight guests in the morning, or for a yummy brunch party. It is super easy and takes less than 10 mins to make.
2 pieces of Sourdough Bread
Store-bought Hollandaise sauce or make your own
Baby spinach leaves
1. Toast the sourdough bread
2. Poach the eggs (how to poach eggs)
3. Chop and cook your bacon (substitue with pine nuts for vegan alternative)
4. Slice the Bigger mushrooms and fry them with a little salt, pepper and butter (substitute with olive oil for vegan alternative)
5. Plate up – Place the toasted sourdough, the cooked mushrooms, poached eggs and spinach, top with Hollandaise sauce, cracked pepper and chopped bacon.
RecipesVegetarian Breakfast Burger anyone? This Mushroom Burger with Haloumi Cheese recipe is a great meat-free Vegetarian breakfast burger option. Instead of using Bacon replace with delicious protein-rich Mushrooms. The ingredients can be changed to reflect what is...
RecipesA romantic dinner? This recipe is perfect for impressing your special loved one or simply to enjoy with a red. This recipe is based on the idea of pasta fagioli. It works surprisingly well. You can substitute the arugula with watercress2 cups mixed organic...